-->

Billboard Ads

Hi there fellow crafters! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I had some crafty time and created a fun and bright card with the amazing Fairy Garden stamp set from Hello Bluebird stamps! I just love this set, it has so many amazing details, and the fairy's are just so adorable!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). I thought it would be fun to combine the Fairy Garden set with the Treehouse Scene Die set, which has an amazing fun tree. I could just see these cute fairies living there! I diecutted a white piece of cardstock with this die and used the outside frame. I then diecutted a piece of design paper with a wood structure again with this die, to use the tree from. This die is ment for a whole scene, so diecutting my paper left my with some peaces I'm not using for this card. Just a small tip, I do save the rest of the diecutted pieces, you can always use them later for another design of course!

I then blended a piece of white cardstock with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink from Ranger and a blending tool. I left some drops of water dry on it, to create a more structured look. I then diecutted my paper twice with the Grassy Edges dies from Mft stamps. I then stamped and diecutted the amazing images from the stamp set and started colouring them in bright and fun colours with Copic Markers. I then blended my white card base with three colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar and Wilted Violet. Now having all the pieces of my card ready, I started staging my card. I raised all the parts with dimensionals even the frame, giving my card a bit more depth! I'd like to send my card in to this weeks Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp, where anything goes this week!  Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber