-->

Billboard Ads

January's UFO is not one as of yesterday!  The hst pieces were sewn into long strings, and attached to the outside of the cheddar basket quilt.  I have the binding made, and the quilt awaits a trip to a long arm quilter.  Here are a few pictures:

The angel needlepoint background is almost finished too.  It feels good to have some progress.  Now I am picking a UFO to work on in February.  What are you working on this week?  It is the last Monday in January, and I am getting out my valentine quilts to enjoy.  I will show you pictures next week.   Please link up and show us what you are working on.  I see several Frolic quilts coming together (Bonnie Hunter annual mystery) and a few blog hops.  Great projects, and I am planning on looking at all of the link ups tomorrow.  My only request is that you provide a link back to this post from somewhere within your blog post.  Thanks!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party! Click here to enter