-->

Billboard Ads

Hi everyone! Welcome to a new Stampin with Liz Design blog post! Today I'm sharing a card that I created inpired by a card I came across on the internet. Do you guys have that too, I love roming around on Instagram and Pinterest to see what you all created and sometimes come across an idea which you can see totally happening with a stamp set that you have in your craft stash? I usually start in a different way, but for this card I came across I really could my version in it and before I knew it, I was creating this fun card with the Birth-Yay stamp set from My Favorite Things! A simple idea, but it certainly spoke to me, so for this card, credits to Francine Vuilleme who shared an adorable, fun card which inspired me!

I love the fun images of this and Francine's card, the simple, but very appealing background that just fits the images used. I usually like to be original, lol, but sometimes a good idea is just fun to case! I used a light blue card base for this fun card and started working on a fun front panel that I added later with dimensionals. I blended a sky with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide ink from Ranger with a blending tool and the Mini Cloud stencil and then blended a piece of cardstock with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink from Ranger, which I diecutted after blending with a die from the Grassy Edges Die-namics from Mft stamps.

I stamped the gorgeous text 'Wishing You a Birthday Spent with Your Favorite People' from the set in the left corner of my card. I then stamped a few of the fun images that you can find in this amazing set on Solar White Neenah paper, which is fabulous to colour on with Copic Markers. I just love the cute critters in this stamp set, they will make any card a party for sure! I coloured these cuties before adding them on to my card using dimensionals as well.

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber