-->

Billboard Ads

Good Morning Quilters!  It is perfect quilting weather here in Michigan.  The snow is coming down in big flakes and I am happy to be inside, nice and cozy in my quilting studio. Triangles are being made for the final border of the Bonnie Hunter Talking Turkey quilt.  I have them up on the design wall as I make them, so I can see how many I need.  I added a white border between the quilt and the final triangles as some of you suggested.  Thanks for helping me, I agree with your advice. Also, I sewed the binding on another quilt by machine, so I can sew the final edge of the binding down by hand.  I will show you a better picture if this one when the binding is complete.  I like to have a hand binding project in progress for evening work while I'm watching sports with hubby. Here is a picture of our patio furniture, to show you what I mean when I say it is perfect quilting weather!  This is not meant to be a black and white picture, but that's what is outside - lots of white snow and black trees. It's time to show us what is on your design wall!  Please link back to this particular blog post from somewhere within your blog post and show us what you are working on.  I appreciate seeing your work so much.  Thank you. You are invited to the Inlinkz link party! Click here to enter