-->

Billboard Ads

Hi everyone! Today I'm so excited to share some great news with you all today! I'm so proud to announce that I will be a part of the amazing design team for SugarPea Designs! You probably already know that I really love this brand, so I feel so honoured to be a part of their team! Keep posted for all my SugarPea adventures, I will be officially starting next week!

I've been sitting on this amazing news to share with you for a while, lol, so I'm glad today the secret is finally out! I can't wait to officially share more SugarPea Designs cards in the future! Here are two of the most recent cards I created with their gorgeous products!

You might regocnize these fun cards, which I created with their amazing products recently! My first card was created with the gorgeoues Mermaid Kisses stamp set, you can find the original post here! The second card I'm reposting today was created with the fun Chunky Monkey stamp set, how fun are these little guys! You can check the original post here! Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber