-->

Billboard Ads

Happy Valentine's Day.  I have my Valentine Postage Stamp quilt out this month to celebrate.  I blogged about it several times and most of the info is in a previous post (Here)  These two pictures are from that post, but the quilt is in the same place over the railing again this year because it still does not have a hanging sleeve.  It is now bound, but wasn't last year. Here's another heart quilt with toile that I made a few years ago:  It's displayed on the back of the living room couch: I've seen so many beautiful Valentine's Day quilts on the internet that I may have to make a few more.  Right after I get these UFOs under control. This week's progress on UFOs has been good.  For the Bonnie Hunter Talkin Turkey quilt, I have all the outside Hsts made, and am now sewing them into four strips for the four sides.  I should finish this quilt top this week. The binding is on two sides of the civil war sampler quilt now.  I hit a little snag this week when I tried to snip off a stray thread on the binding and accidentally snipped into the binding!! Ugh.  First I tried to roll the binding over a little extra to fold in the snipped part, but realized that was not a good fix.  So I took off about 12 inches of the binding around where the snip was, and replaced it.  Sometimes I don't want to tell you about these goof ups, but they are all part of quilting.  I do like to pretend I have it all together.  But you know the truth.  I really enjoyed seeing all of your pictures last week, and I read all of the blog posts.  I'm looking forward to seeing progress when I see your posts this week.  Please remember to include a link back to this blog post somewhere within your blog post.  Thank you. You are invited to the Inlinkz link party! Click here to enter