-->

Billboard Ads

My February UFO is ready to send to the machine quilter, and I have one more week left in the month!  Yeah me!  Here is the completed quilt top on the design wall: Since I had an extra week before a March UFO, I pulled out an embroidery basket project that I'd only finished two blocks for.  I am pleased to report that I have three finished now, and #4 is almost complete.  These baskets are old patterns from the 1930s I think.  I like these baskets because each one has a lot of French knots, and I like to make them.  Here are the 2 that I worked on last week: #3 #4 The basket handle is embroidered with a stitch that is new to me.  It is called a basket stitch and I thought it appropriate to use on this basket handle and edge.  The tutorial I used is here .  I love to learn new things, and the internet is such a great tool. What have you been working on?  Please link up and show us, and no you don't really have to have a design board!  My only request is that you have a link back to this particular post included in your blog post.  Thank you. You are invited to the Inlinkz link party! Click here to enter