-->

Billboard Ads

Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Today I'm sharing a fun card created with the Lawn Fawn stamp set Coaster Critters. I guess you all know that feeling, I so love this brand, and so many more, but it's not doable to invest in all of the brands you like sometimes and I must admit, all though I really love Lawn Fawn, my collection isn't big yet. I will certainly try to get my hands on more sets from them, as they are amazing!

For this card I use a white card base in A 2 size (which is apapproximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and then diecutted two white pieces of cardstock with a Stitched Rectangle Die. I blended both pieces, the biggest piece with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink from Ranger and the smaller piece with Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink from Ranger and Night of Navy ink from Stampin Up to get a really dark result. I thought both colours would be great together, making the stamped images that I added really pop! I used a piece of white cardtstock to create a grass underground with. I blended this with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink from Ranger, then diecutted it with a grass die, before diecutting it with the Stitched Rectangle die that I used before to make the grass a perfect fit for my blue sky part.  I stamped the fun images from the set and diecutted them. I also stamped and diecutted a few clouds from a different stamp set that I wanted to add to my dark blue sky to give it a bit more contrast to look at. I coloured the images with Copic Markers and added them on to my card using dimensionals. I stamped the text 'Have a thrilling Birthday' underneath the fun critters on the grass part.

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber