-->

Billboard Ads

Hi everyone! Today I'm over at the Jane's Doodles blog with a new and fun card! I just love the little adorable chameleons you can find in the Chameleon stamp set! Chameleon's can change their colour off course, but I thought today these green cuties would be fun!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and started working on a fun background. I'm really hoping spring will be here soon, can't wait for the leaves on the trees to be back and nature will be green again! So I used a leaf stencil to create a fun spring background with! I used Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink from Ranger to blend my background with and added a few spatters to make it more fun!

I then stamped the fun text 'Happy Birthday You're one in a Chameleon' on to my background. I just love a fun text with a stamp set, don't you? I stamped two of the chameleon from the set, a few leaves and flowers, fussycutted them and started colouring them with Copic Markers. I added them on to my card base using dimensionals. So much fun to give your card a little more depth!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber