-->

Billboard Ads

Hi there fellow crafters! Today it is time again for a new Create a Smile Challenge! Are you all ready for this fun challenge? Theme for this challenge is a fun sketch! I hope you will all enter of course, can't wait to see your take on the sketch! You can enter this challenge worldwide and have a chance at winning a € 25 gift certificate to spend at Create a Smile stamps! For those of you who don't own a Create a Smile stamp set yet, you can use one of the freebies that are up on their site! A good sketch can get you easily started to create a card, I do love them! Use the sketch as a print for your layout, of make a rough interpretation and your own version, as long as the sketch is recognizable in your creation! I hope you will have fun with today's sketch! You have two weeks time to enter this fun challenge!

I used the fun Best Bugs stamp set for my card today. I love the bees and ladybugs in this amazing set! I started working on a background on my white card base, in A2 size (which is approxemately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). I blended my background with Spun Sugar, Festive Berries and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink, a blending tool and the fun Diamonds stencil. I started blending with the darker colour at the bottom and then worked my way up to the lighter colour at the top.

To keep the sketch in mind, I added a piece of paper with a circle diecutted in the middle. I thought it would be fun staging the bee and ladybug on their brench just in front of the diecutted circle and giving my card a bit of a peek through window. I blended this paper and the circle behind my paper with Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and a blending tool. I then added a piece of grass, which I blended my paper with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink for, and the cute flowers from the set, which I stamped, diecutted and coloured with Copic Markers. I added my front panel and my text with dimensionals on to my card. Enjoy the sketch for those who would like to enter!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber