-->

Billboard Ads

Hi everyone! Today it's time for a new challenge over at CAS on Friday Challenges, are you ready? This weeks theme is Boys and Their Toys! Hope I will see you there! I created a fun card with the Me and My Robot stamp set from Mama Elephant stamps. Sure there are girls out there that are into robots, but I'm guessing it's an overall boy interest! Isn't this robot giganticly cute?

A CAS card means a clean and simple card, I do love a good CAS card! For my card I choose a white card base in A2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2")  and created a fun front panel. I diecutted a piece of white paper with a Stitched Rectangle die from Mft stamps and started working on blending a fun background. I used a stencil for the rays of sunlight, Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Oxide ink from Ranger.

I addded some stars om my blended part to make my background a bit more fun. Then I stamped the city line over my blended part with Black Tuxedo Memento ink and stamped the text 'Here is a Gigantic Happy Birthday to You' just underneath this part. I added some white Nuvo drops, maybe a bit hard to see on the photo, but gives a fun accent. I then stamped the huge robot and his cute little friend and coloured these cuties with Copic Markers. I added these images with dimensionals on ot my card!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber