-->

Billboard Ads

Word.

Speaking of which, to follow my Spring and Summer Style board on Pinterest, click below...



Like many Wednesdays, today, I'm linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for her weekly What I Wore Wednesday.

It's been raining here a lot lately (which makes me want to wear sweats and stay inside), but on the days when I venture out with actual clothes on, this is what I've been wearing.  Hope it's bight and sunny where you are today :).


Favorite white jeans, check.  Gingham pop over, check.  Wedges (that are not current...boo), check.  Shay's spring uniform, check, check, check!


Please note the boy in the background.  Boy mom life right here.

So, you know this already...but I love my black jeans.  Like, I wear them almost every day because they're so soft and stretchy that they feel like leggings...but they're jeans.  Basic v-neck, favorite denim jacket and a fun Stella & Dot necklace round things out.  


Hello again black jeans and denim jacket.  I just can't quit you two.  Add a sassy pair of earrings and a tank from Loft and I'm dressed! 


I haven't worn these shorts out of the house yet (because it's not quite warm enough), but aren't they cute?!  They're my standard J Crew Chinos that I've now talked about four billion times...but still after all of these years, I love them.  Shorts plus a simple tee and sandals.  Yes.
PS: the shorts are on sale right now too with code TIMETOSHOP!


Same striped tee, jeans, military jacket (like) and another pair of sandals.  Yup.


Black jeans (again).  See.  Just can't stop.  But this time, I'm pairing them with my favorite new top!  I'm IN LOVE friends with this top!  Bonus, it comes in 10 DIFFERENT COLORS!


April showers bring May flowers.  That's what I've been telling myself this last week.  Lots of rain means I'm wearing my Wellies.  Because there is no better rain boot out there.  Period.


And for those days when I'm at the gym...my very favorite shorts and tanks are what I'm wearing.


My hair is a little crazy...but this is me post workout at the gym.  Showered (but I didn't wash my hair...hence the craziness) and in my standard outfit of jeans and a popover.  

That's what I wore Wednesday every day.

On my foodie blog today...



See you tomorrow friends!