-->

Billboard Ads

Hi there fellow crafters! Today I'm sharing some jungle fun! I created a fun slimline card with the amazing digital stamp set Wild Jungle from Isabel Cristina Stamps! There are so many cute jungle animals in this set, I just could't pick which one I wanted on my card, so I just used a lot, lol!

A great advantage of a slimline card is that you can use a lot of stamped images! I do love this format! It gives you a playful scene to stage your images on! I started my card by blending a fun background. Just using one colour, but a really fun one, lol! I used Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide from Ranger, which I really love! I added a few waterdrops to give my blended part a bit more structure.

I then printed a lot of fun images from this set and diecutted them with my Scan'N Cut machine from Brother, which is perfect to use when you are creating with digital stamps. I coloured my images with Copic Markers and added them on to my card by using dimensionals. I must give credit to Zubaida, I saw such a fun coloured Toucan on a card of hers, that I copied the fun colouring! If you haven't checked her out before, make sure you do, this girl can really colour!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber