-->

Billboard Ads

Hi there! Hope you are all doing oke! Today I'd like to share a sweet card in soft colours with you, created with the Otterly Fantastic stamp set from Avery Elle! These cute guys are just so adorable! I could watch them swim and play all day!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size (which is apapproximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and blended a fun beach/water scene in soft colours for these two cute otters. I blended the beach sand with Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink from Ranger, which I really love, such a soft yellow kind of colour, just perfect! Then I used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide to create the water waves with. I added some blue spatters to make the water come more alive!  I then blended the sky, which I choose a fun pink and yellow, to create an setting sun! I used Spun Sugar and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink for this part. I created the sun and the rays using a fun Mft stamps stencil. I then stamped the text and the fun images from the set and coloured these cuties with Copic Markers before adding them on to my card using dimensionals!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber