-->

Billboard Ads

We castrate men for many reasons. Most of which I have covered, but today we'll be talking about something very special.  Castrating innocent men for being men or as a hobby. I am with a doubt one of these people. I'm in my early 20s and have been using rupture for about 11 years now. When I was a pre-teen and in my early teenage years all of my poppings were for a reason. Either for sexual harassment or sexism. But as I got a little older I began doing it for much smaller things like staring at my body or small instances of disrespect and now I use castration as a stress reliever or even just for fun. For example my most recent castration which was this past weekend, I was at a restraunt and a man walked into the bathroom. As he was using the urinal I walked in and grabbed his left nut with my hands amd dug my thumb into it as hard I could. Within seconds he fell to the ground and I stomped on his balls as hard as I could also. After several stomps I got in my knees and used …