-->

Billboard Ads

Hey there Thursday.

These "life lately" posts are my favorite.  They're all about my little family...and I love nothing more than my little family.

 Popcorn before lunch?  Why not!  


 Early morning vibes.


 Smith wants to be outside all day long.  He asked me on this morning if he could hurry and eat breakfast and get dressed quickly, so he could ride his bike before school started.  #boymom


We read a lot of books at our house...and right now, they're almost all Disney Princess. #girlmom


 I have my own little biker gang.


Because when big sister requests sponge rollers...little sister does too.


 All the curls the next day :).


We build a lot over at our house too.  We build and we work on our colors (colors are still tricky for Miss Ashby.)


'Tis that time of year.  
Any guesses to why he always picks number two? #jeter


It's a shame she doesn't have personality.





 We had that Friday feeling.


I took Ashby to the mall on Friday morning for tacos (her favorite) and a little horseback riding.


Love, love, love spending time with my kiddos!


These two are so sweet together!





 Saturday.


It was cool, cloudy and dreary on Sunday afternoon, so after church, we put on our pjs and played games.  Smith loves playing Wha Hoo!


Our sidekick Poppy is never far away.


This one pranced into the kitchen wearing her princess heels :).


At school waiting for the big kids to walk out.  We love this time of day!


 On Monday after school, Nixon came over.  It was obvious that these boys had been watching The Masters over the weekend with their daddies.


And then there were these two...


...never dull.


Nail painting party!  I had the TV on so that they wouldn't move.  The girls were too engrossed in Alvin and the Chipmunks to smile...


...Smith was not getting his nails polished...he just likes being with his sisters, so he watched :).

 Whew!  That's life lately around here!

On my foodie blog today...



I know it sounds kind of fancy...but it's so simple to make!

Happy Thursday!